Tuesday, November 27, 2007

20 minutes later....

ahhh 20 minutes of bliss and then as raaaaaaa wakes me up, i am back to the harsh reality of this cruel world.....but no i wil not give in, i want to sleep plzzz let me sleep....however he gives me another tug and i am forced to get up....i guess he wants his 20 mins now:)....

i get up with a renewed sense of duty to study....but its only for a 10 mins max as sleep begins to draw me in again....i go to pandi's room and get a spoonful of glucose(yes he brought especially for the exam) but increasin my blood sugar dint seem to help....i look at my watch....it said 1115, since i already had my 20 i guess i wil take my 15 now....i go into raaaaa's room and tell him to wake me up at 1130....he does not say anything....he jus raises his 2 fingers in that salute again....i assumed it was a yes....with that i head to my room, as i am about to enter i see dkey (aka sriram) walking towards me.....obviuously going to pandi's room(he is ICE ofcourse)... as i lie down in my bed i can hear his voice in a distance....he is saying something bout how he is just gonna start now....hmmm i wonder what he was doing all this while?? perhaps an important call with someone (name disclosed ....sry dkey could not help myself)....and then i enter blissful sleep again....

it seems only 5 mins had past when raaaaaa came marching into my room and woke me up....but he claims 18 are already up....thats not possible i jus laid down a couple of mins ago....i do not believe him so i look at my mobile and he is right....my precious 15 mins were up....i thank him and get up to start studying....only a min must have passed b4 i contemplate whether to sleep for another 15 mins or not....30 seconds to decide i should and only 10 to execute....

i plan to get up at 12 and i even set my alarm.....unfortunately i am a heavy sleeper(maybe i am related to kumbhakarna lol) ......anyway the alarm obviously fails to wae me up at 12, hmph....these mobile comopanies really should design better alarms...u know like the ones in cartoons that pour hot water or hit u with a hammer if u dont get up....so wat i am trying to say is i continue to sleep until some good soul wakes me up at around 1 to 0115 to ask me if i wanted to go to bru.... now i do get up and seeing as it is 115+, i lose any sleep that is still left in me cos i gotta a lotta work to do....i have a wash...the cold water stings my skin(it is that cold at aroud 1 to 2 in the night) but atleast it wil make sure i am awake....

i go to bru with the rest of the guys for some snacks and a nice cup of tea (note:coffee makes u sleepy), the night air is very very cold but refreshing nonetheless....i return back to hostel with all cylinders pumping....finally i am ready to study....i walk down the corridor and i see most lights are off.....guess they are all done with their work....but a few lonely souls are always there for company....most of the comp sci guys studying,deepak the only guy revising(as usual...) and few others, depending upon wats the paper the next day....

i look a my watch...its 2 and i roll up my sleeves to get to work(i guess i must already told u that a couple of times now in the last few lines).... nightout has officially begun...

nutty

ps: i continue reading till 4 or 5 with ocassional timepass in the middle with juju and then head to bed to catch a couple of hours of sleep....i wake up at 7 and i start again....and so do 100's of other students....


1 comment:

Shreyas said...

who the hell is raaaaa(how many ever a's there are)? Seriyana thoongumoonji nu prove pannariya?

But yes, coffee never keeps me awake. Even black coffee. Sigh.